Are you looking for an exciting and fast paced career with the potential of high earnings?
If you answered yes, then Buhl Electric is the place for you. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have the desire to learn and excel in a fast paced environment.
Northern Virginia – Residential Service Electrician (New Home Warranty Department)
- Qualified candidates should have minimum 3-5 years of hands-on electrical experience, have a good attitude and be customer service orientated.
- Job duties include conducting service calls, system testing and inspection of new homes, performing on site emergency troubleshooting and repairs.
- Meeting with customers and preparing accurate and timely service tickets.
- Have a background in residential field work. Available to work on-call when scheduled. Ability to work independently.
Northern Virginia – Field Manager
- Responsible for management, coordination and quality control of their new home construction process.
- Qualified candidates should have keen customer service instincts and ability to foster working relationships with all team members involved in the project.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must be a responsible self-starter with the ability to keep the pulse of the construction sites under their charge.
- Ready to work independently, manage others and create your own opportunities for the future.
- Salary depends on experience with high earning potential for the right individual. Strong opportunity for career growth.
Northern VA and Winchester VA Areas – Residential Electricians
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret blue prints.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with homeowners, site superintendents, inspectors, supervisors, peers, helpers, and other trades. Portray a positive image.
- Responsible for rough of home (pulling wire, tying in & service) and follow up on any late changes. Assure that home is ready for inspection.
- Responsible for final of home (switch and plug, hanging fixtures, breaker out, check out and correct any problems). Making sure home is ready for final inspection.
- Be able to evaluate, develop, and train junior mechanics and helpers to box out, pull wire, tie-in, switch and plug, hanging fixtures, etc. In the Buhl Electric Way. Lead by example.
Northern Virginia – Helpers
- Read, understand and comply with Company Policy and Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Hang fixtures, switch and plug whole house.
- Assist in rough in of house, box out, pull wire, and tie in.
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels inside or outside of Buhl Electric.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. Thank you.
Buhl Electric is a Drug Free Workplace.
Candidates must pass a preemployment drug screen and are subject to random drug screenings.
Candidates will also be subject to a preemployment background screening.